Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hey Beauties! Just thought I'd share my beauty regimen for day and night!

My morning routine....

1. Dove Beauty Bar White or Sensitve Skin
2. Pears Natural Glycerin Soap
3. Olay Age Defying (daily renewal cleanser)
4. Olay Complete (all day uv moisture cream)
5. Avon Anew Ultimate Day (age repair cream spf 25 uva/uvb)

My night routine....

1. Makeup remover wipes/baby wipes
2. Aveeno Clear Complexsion (daily cleansing pads)
3. L'Oreal Paris Dermo-Expertise Micro- Dermabrasion 2pk system (gentle exfoliator)
4. Avon Anew Ultimate (age renewal night cream)

I don't use all these products at once...that would be a but much!

In the morning I'll start with either the Dove or Pears soap. I'll use my Olay age defying cleanser only if I know I didn't cleanse my face well the night before. This Olay cleanser just leaves my skin...oh soooo soft and smooth! Then I'll use my Olay daily renewal cream with spf. I also make sure that whichever creams I use aren't too oily especially if I'm wearing makeup that day.

At night I'll start with makeup remover or baby wipes just to get my eye makeup off first! Then after that I'll use my Aveeno Clear Complexion pads which I love because it just lathers up really good and gets all my makeup off without having to use anything else. Then finally, I'll use my Anew night cream which is really good. It makes my skin soft and smooth, I've also noticed fine lines under my eyes have diminished.

Once or twice a week at night I'll use my L'Oreal system which I absolutely love!

Well anyway, that's pretty much my beauty routine. So beauties, what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment